Product Name: Low Ride Duty Drop
Fit: Compatible with all Amomax Holsters and Magazine Pouches
Item No.: AM-P002
- Compatible with all Amomax holsters and mag pouches.
- Tooth gear connection allows 360-degree rotation.
- Height adjustment.
- Supports 1.5″ – 2.5″ belts.
- Non-Slip Elastic Leg Strap
- Ergonomic curve design for speed natural draw.
3 pairs of screw holes on the front pad are used for carrying height adjusment. Simply use the M4 (smaller) Allen Key to complete the adjustment.
The low ride duty drop can be attached to all Amomax tactical products including the Per-Fit holster, all tactical holsters, etc. It supports tooth gear connection for 360-degree rotation.
Steps to Adjust Ride Height
1. Remove the pair of the screws. Notice to keep the screws and nuts.
2. Move the connection panel to another pair of screw holes.
3. Put back the screws and nuts to complete adjustment.
There is a lever at the back of the pad. It’s used to ajust the space of the loop. It supports 1.5″ – 2.5″ belts. You may need to remove the lever if you wear a 2.5″ belt.
Steps to Use the Adjustment Lever
1. Push the lever to remove it.
2. Check your belt width.
3. Stuck the lever in the proper holes to complete the adjustment.
Elastic and Non-slip Thigh Webbing for Comfort
The elastic and non-slip thigh webbing is important to keep your gear in place, preventing the gear from jumping or moving too much on your leg. The circumference webbing is adjustable, up to 30″ (75cm).
The ergonomic curve design of the front pad allows proper space for natural grip, and the curve of the back pad go with the line of the thigh. Amomax low ride duty drop supports speed natural draw, and providing comfortable wearing as well.